Enabling Wafer Temperature Monitoring of Wet Clean & Other Wet Processes:
- Flat, wireless wafer with standard thickness for wet clean/etch thermal monitoring
- Sealed, wet cleanable, chemical resistant
- Lower profile than prior SensArray solutions
- Suitable for both single wafer & batch wet clean systems
- Enables the following use cases:
- Qualifying new wet clean tools
- Matching tools
- Optimizing processes
Enabling Wafer Temperature Monitoring of Dry and Immersion Scanners:
- Flat, wireless wafer with standard thickness, high precision & low noise for lithography thermal monitoring
- Allows temperature monitoring with HMDS and topcoat to monitor immersion scanner thermal uniformity
- Enables the following use cases:
- Qualifying new scanners/stages
- Matching chucks & scanners
- Verifying intra-tool thermal stability
- Troubleshooting overlay
Base Station 300/300Z
Deployed robotically from the SensArray Base Station using standard wafer handling equipment, the Integrated or Integral SensorWafer begins its survey of the production path. When the process is complete, the base station manages downloading and communication of wafer data. The 300mm base station is built into a front opening unified pod (FOUP) to protect and transport the Integrated or Integral SensorWafer throughout the most advanced, automated fabrication facilities, and enables use with a variety of load port variations.
The Base Station is the central operating hub for the Integrated or Integral SensorWafer allowing you to:
- Upload the thermal measurement survey requirements to the Integrated or Integral SensorWafer, including sensor selection and scan rate
- Download thermal survey data from the Integrated or Integral SensorWafer
- Recharge the batteries in less than ten minutes
- Transfer survey measurement data immediately to a computer through a USB link
iWafer Carrier Station
The iWafer Carrier Station acts as a communication link between your SensorWafer and host computer. It is available for Integrated or Integral SensorWafers, in either 200mm or 300mm versions. The carrier station is an easy to use means for preparing a SensorWafer for data acquisition, performs data retrieval, and also protects the wafer and maintains battery charge during storage. The carrier station is equipped with a series of LED indicators which advise wafer status.
Thermal MAP® 3 is the most intelligent acquisition and analysis system available for measuring in situ wafer temperature. This sophisticated wafer temperature measurement system provides outstanding accuracy, precision, and resolution for both transient and steady-state measurements, delivering concise, informative graphic representations of temperature ramp-up, steady state, and ramp-down for rapid optimization.
Thermal MAP combines the best of technology in a complete wafer temperature measurement system – sophisticated electronics for data acquisition with advanced, wireless ISIS 5 hardware, and powerful, graphical software for visualization and analysis.
Wireless data communication between the laptop and the ISIS 5 allows the wafer temperature measurement system to be located for maximum operator convenience, with easy placement of the data acquisition module close to the process chamber.
Thermal MAP wafer temperature measurement system offers you powerful tools for optimizing your process - you can:
- Develop contour and surface maps to aid correlation to thickness and resistivity maps.
- Create animation for rapid viewing of temperature profile changes during the process.
- Perform run-to-run and within run analysis.
The Thermal MAP wafer temperature measurement software is available in both a full edition, which includes acquisition and analysis software modules for use with Process Probe® instrumented wafers, and an analysis only edition, which can be used for analyzing data acquired through other SensArray systems, such as the hand-held ThermalTrack™ 5.