RDC, Reticle Decision Center, is a comprehensive data analysis and management system that supports multiple KLA-Tencor reticle inspection and metrology platforms for mask shops and IC fabs. RDC provides a wide array of applications that drive automated defect disposition decisions, improve cycle time and reduce the reticle-related patterning errors that can affect yield. In addition to providing critical applications, RDC serves as a central data management system utilizing a high reliability, flexible server configuration.
RDC includes the following software applications that help reduce cycle time, improve yield and ensure more accurate disposition:
- ADC: Automatic Defect Classification runs concurrently with defect inspection
- LPR: Lithographic Plane Review for printability assessment
- DPM: Defect Progression Monitor for haze and repair degradation applications
- AIA: Aerial Image Analysis
- RPG: Reference Pattern Generator for repair
- IRQ: In-situ Repair Qualification
- RUS: Remote User Station for review
- Defect data storage and retrieval of reticle inspection and metrology setup and results files
RDC replaces the KT-98e reticle inspection data server. For older-generation reticle inspection data management tools, please see K-T Certified.