The increasing demand for MEMS (micro-electromechanical systems) technology is coming from diverse industries such as automotive manufacturing, space and consumer electronics. MEMS manufacturing promises to revolutionize nearly every product category by bringing together silicon-based microelectronics with micromachining technology, making possible the realization of complete systems-on-a-chip. KLA-Tencor offers the tools and techniques, first developed for the integrated circuit industry, for this emerging MEMS manufacturing market.
- P-Series: Benchtop stylus profilers for MEMS manufacturing applications
- ICOS WI-2xx0: Optical inspection and metrology of MEMS devices on a variety of wafer substrate
- ICOS WI-22xx Series: Automated optical inspection and metrology of MEMS devices on a variety of wafer substrates, surface inspection, and 2D bump inspection
- ICOS WI-2280: Next-generation inspection capabilities and flexibility for LED applications.
- MicroXAM - 100: 3D Surface Profilometer and Optical Interferometer
- MicroXAM - 1200: 3D non-contact profilometer is a surface characterization solution for a wide range of applications and industries.