AITX: L1BOA Basic Operations and Applications
This is an introductory course for the operation and application of the Surfscan® AIT X Advanced In-Line Defect Inspection system, designed for process engineers and defectivity / yield engineers who use the systems in a wafer fabrication area. The course provides the student with an understanding of the theory of operation and system components. Additionally, the students are provided the information and hands-on training to enable them to create product-worthy recipes. Effective recipe optimization methods are emphasized
- Audience - Process and Yield Engineers
- Prerequisite - Students should be familiar with wafer manufacturing processes in general.
- Length - 5 days
At the completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify and describe AIT components and systems
- Utilize the Production and Engineering modes of operation
- Create a recipe for both a memory and a logic device
- Explain the purpose of various Data Processing Board parameters
- Optimize a recipe
- Theory of Operation
- Software Overview
- Recipe Learn
- Recipe Optimization
- Alignment and Registration Verification
- Hands-On Exercises
Current Schedule There are no classes currently scheduled.
to request training.