8XXX: L1BOA 8100/8100XP Basic Operations and Applications
This is an introductory course for the operation and application training for process and applications engineers using the 8100 running v3.0 or later. This course will combine lecture and hands-on training to review job writing, E-beam optics theory and an introduction to the controls and adjustments that may be modified to optimize performance for various customer applications.
- Audience - Process and Applications Engineers
- Prerequisite - none
- Length - 5 days
Current Schedule There are no classes currently scheduled.
to request training.
Upon completion student will be able to perform the following:
- Create and edit jobs
- Understand electron optics column theory and recommended steps for daily beam checks and beam optimization
- Understand the factors which determine what type of beam should be selected for different substrate characteristics
- Define and be able to use all site parameters that control site step execution
- Set automatic controls for desired response to out of specification readings or for saving scans and images
- Understand how Pattern Quality Conformation, Auto Video and other applications related features are set up and used
- Walk through troubleshooting an overall job and correcting Pattern Recognition or Auto Focus failures