AlphaStep® D-600 Stylus Profiler
The Alpha-Step D-600 Stylus Profiler offers industry-leading high resolution 2D & 3D profiling, 2D stress, profile stitching and many additional features in an easy-to-use platform. The stylus profilometer system includes a 200 mm motorized stage, with 150 mm x 178 mm X-Y range of motion and an innovative optical lever sensor technology. The Alpha-Step D-600 Stylus Profiler also includes advanced optics and enhanced video controls for highly versatile sample visualization. The new sequencing software features manual deskew alignment, allowing users to program up to 1000 locations.
- Highest vertical range at 1200 μm
- Low force measurements at 0.03 to 15 mg
- Step height repeatability of 5 Å on a 1 μm step
- High resolution 5 MP color camera with 4x digital zoom
- New software features: Keystone correction, arc correction, sequencing with deskew, and automated stitching
- Intuitive user interface
Applications and Industries:
The D-600 Stylus Profiler has the capability to measure a wide range of applications in 2D and 3D, from nanometer to millimeter steps, high resolution roughness, soft materials, and thin film stress. This enables the D-600 Stylus Profiler to be the most versatile stylus profiler on the market—capable of serving various industries in research and development and production measurements.