AlphaStep® D-500 Stylus Profiler
The Alpha-Step D-500 Stylus Profiler offers industry-leading high resolution 2D profiling, 2D stress, profile stitching and many additional features in an easy-to-use platform. The system includes a 140 mm manual stage and an innovative optical lever sensor technology. The Alpha-Step D-500 also includes advanced optics and enhanced video controls for highly versatile sample visualization.
- Highest vertical range at 1200 μm
- Low force measurements at 0.03 to 15 mg
- Step height repeatability of 5 Å on a 1 μm step
- High resolution 5 MP color camera with 4x digital zoom
- New software features: Keystone Correction and Arc Correction
- Intuitive user interface
Applications and Industries:
The D-500 Stylus Profiler has the capability to measure a wide range of applications in 2D, from nanometer to millimeter steps, high resolution roughness, soft materials, and thin film stress. This enables the D-500 to be the most versatile 2D stylus profiler on the market – capable of serving various industries in research and development and production measurements.