Teron 600 Series
The Teron 630 Series is the latest in the Teron 600 Series of 193nm-wavelength reticle inspection systems. Designed for photomask defect inspection of optical and EUV reticles during both development and production, the Teron 630 targets the 1Xnm logic and 2Xnm half-pitch memory nodes. This reticle defect inspection system also provides full capability for older generation reticles.
The Teron 630 reticle defect inspection system relies on advanced imaging modes, low-noise operation, third-generation database modeling and sophisticated defect detectors to enable high defect sensitivity on the most challenging reticle types, including quartz etch. To support EUV production, the system is ultra-clean with EUV-compatible reticle handling and EUV dual-pod support. The Teron 630 also has special inspection modes available to detect particles on blanks and surface phase defects on EUV blanks.
The Teron 630 series supports a mix-and-match strategy with other KLA-Tencor systems for cost-effective reticle manufacturing of critical and non-critical layers within a reticle set. The Teron 630 Series is offered in several models and configurations to meet the varied needs of reticle manufacturers.
The Teron 630 Series also includes:
- 193nm wavelength laser, optics, auto-focus, and sensor for low-noise imaging
- Higher sensitivity setting for the most critical reticles and lower sensitivity, higher throughput setting for less critical reticles
- Multiple detection modes, including die-to-database, die-to-die, STARlight, CDU, and blank modes
- Selectable imaging modes to provide the necessary signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) to ensure defect-free 1Xnm generation reticles, whether optical reticles with complex OPC or EUV reticles
- High performance stage for accurate location of defects
- Recipe compatibility with other KLA-Tencor models for easy integration and capacity optimization