Front-End Defect Inspection
Klarity ACE XP
Klarity ACE XP is an advanced yield analysis and reporting system that helps chip manufacturers quickly resolve yield issues and accelerate yield ramp. By integrating yield-relevant data into a highly flexible and robust framework, Klarity ACE XP allows users to capture, retain, and share yield learning and best-known methods both within and across fabs for yield acceleration.
- Enables users to meet unique yield requirements through a common, extendible, and flexible architecture
- Allows the IT team to quickly create and customize yield analysis capability that addresses current and future manufacturing requirements with the Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Accelerates analysis time and speeds time to market with automated yield analysis and improved ease of use
- Allows differentiation between random and systematic yield problems and enables identification of patterns in yield problems through tracking, wafer lot reports, and wafer maps
- Provides engineering analysis and equipment commonality analysis for assessing yield impact
- Features, as an option, a data mining tool specifically designed for semiconductor production applications
Klarity ACE XP with Klarity Defect, Klarity Bitmap, and Klarity SSA form a fab-wide yield acceleration solution that automatically reduces defect inspection, classification and review data to relevant root-cause and yield-analysis information. Using this yield-analysis information, manufacturers can take corrective action sooner, resulting in faster yield improvements and better time to market.