Klarity ACE XP is an advanced yield analysis and reporting system that helps chip manufacturers quickly resolve yield issues and accelerate yield ramp. By integrating yield-relevant data into a highly flexible and robust framework, Klarity ACE XP allows users to capture, retain, and share yield learning and best-known methods both within and across fabs for yield acceleration.
- Enables users to meet unique yield requirements through a common, extendible, and flexible architecture
- Allows the IT team to quickly create and customize yield analysis capability that addresses current and future manufacturing requirements with the Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Accelerates analysis time and speeds time to market with automated yield analysis and improved ease of use
- Allows differentiation between random and systematic yield problems and enables identification of patterns in yield problems through tracking, wafer lot reports, and wafer maps
- Provides engineering analysis and equipment commonality analysis for assessing yield impact
- Features, as an option, a data mining tool specifically designed for semiconductor production applications
Klarity ACE XP with Klarity Defect, Klarity Bitmap, and Klarity SSA form a fab-wide yield acceleration solution that automatically reduces defect inspection, classification and review data to relevant root-cause and yield-analysis information. Using this yield-analysis information, manufacturers can take corrective action sooner, resulting in faster yield improvements and better time to market.