USA About Us
Calling the passionate.
KLA-Tencor is a smart place to work:We’re big enough to make an impact on the world and small enough to care about your career. We’ll help you develop professionally and personally through leadership training around the globe and advanced degree and certification programs from major universities.
We’re a global team of 6,000 people in 17 countries, united by a culture that rewards innovation and recognizes the power of collaboration to deliver breakthroughs.
Our CEO started as a KLA-Tencor engineer. That’s pretty good proof that we’re a company of opportunity.
- Milpitas, CA, United States
- Chandler, AR, United States
- Hayward, CA, United States
- Meridian, ID, United States
- Westwood, MA, United States
- Edina, MN, United States
- Portsmouth, NH, United States
- Albuquerque, NM, United States
- Hopewell Junction, NY, United States
- Beaverton, OR, United States
- Austin, TX, United States
- Richardson, TX, United States
- Colchester, VT, United States
- Manassas, VA, United States
At KLA-Tencor, we believe in the power of collaboration, innovation and execution. We know that the best way to accomplish those goals is through a diverse environment built on communication, understanding, global culture, skills and knowledge. We know that technology is constantly changing—but our values sustain our market and technology leadership.
We never give up.
Drive to Be Better
There’s always room for improvement.
High Performance Teams
We lead and collaborate to perform at our best.
Honest, Forthright and Consistent
We are honest, forthright and consistent in what we do and say.
We strive to be indispensable to our customers by providing them with unique and differentiated products and solutions.
Calling the explorers.
We offer plenty of ways for our team to stay healthy and happy at work and at home. After all, our employees are enabling the digital age. That level of excellence calls for equally excellent benefits.
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Comprehensive health and wellness programs (including risk assessments and seminars)
- Employee stock purchase program
- Paid time off
- Gym discounts/reimbursements and on-site fitness center
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Volunteer and community involvement opportunities
- Continuing education tuition reimbursement
- Group discounts on auto, home/renters and pet insurance, as well as legal services
- Pre-tax Commuter Assistance program
Interns are an important part of our team, so we offer excellent intern benefits including:
- Medical (depending on hours worked)
- Housing/car stipend
Calling the curious.
Our award-winning Corporate Learning Center is one of the best in the industry. It offers professional development and leadership classes around the globe, plus customized advanced engineering degree and certification programs from Stanford University, San Jose State University and the University of Michigan.
And we’re not the only ones who believe in our programs—Training magazine honored us as an inaugural member of its Hall of Fame after we were the first company to make their list of top 10 training companies five years in a row.
Key Programs Career Development
Through our Corporate Learning Center, you’ll have access to classes, coaching, team-building events, talent development planning and other career-advancing benefits.
Information Resource Center
The Information Resource Center is a centralized source for technical and business information for our global team.
Tuition Reimbursement Program
You keep us ahead of the competition in product innovation, service and commitment to high-quality solutions. We support your continued learning by helping you pay for it.
We’re such proponents of education, we’ll even reward you financially for completing degree or certificate programs.
The Urbanek Founders Scholarship Fund provides financial support for the children of KLA- Tencor employees who continue their education after high school.
- “I chose KLA-Tencor to work on cutting edge technology with a market leader, to interact and work with highly motivated, intelligent people, to work in a global environment, to travel to new and exciting places and especially for the work variety. I never get bored at KLA-Tencor, there is always something new and exciting to work on. I also couldn’t say no to the great weather!”
- Technical Support Manager, Silicon Valley, CA