- NanoPoint – Patented technology for rapid discovery and high sensitivity monitoring of defects located in yield-critical patterns on leading-edge IC devices.
- SpectraShape 9000 – Optical CD and shape metrology system for production monitoring of 3D transistors, memory cells and other complex features used in high-performance IC devices.
- BDR300 – Backside defect inspection and review module for the CIRCL cluster tool supporting production monitoring of yield-limiting backside defects for advanced IC design nodes.
- PROLITH X4.2 – Virtual lithography tool that models how pattern will print on the wafer, enabling researchers to cost-effectively evaluate EUV, double patterning and other advanced lithography technologies.
- eS805 – e-Beam inspection system leveraging exceptional resolution, sensitivity to material contrast and ability to detect buried electrical defects to enable advanced chip development and manufacturing.
- ICOS WI-2280 – Enhanced defect inspection and 2D metrology for LED, semiconductor wafers, MEMS, compound semiconductor and power devices.
- P-17 and P-7 Stylus Profilers – Surface profilometry systems for semiconductor, data storage, MEMS, solar, opto-electronics and general purpose markets.
We Partner with Our Customers
to develop solutions tailored to their objectives
- A faster path from data to decisions
- Quicker response to changes in the market
- Reliable, high performance products
- Higher profitability and ROI
That`s the value of working with KLA-Tencor
In the News